Sunday, May 10, 2015

African Cats

It happened. We finally reached a movie I couldn't find anywhere. Typically when I don't own the Disney Movie I rent it from the library, know someone who has it in their stash, use Netflix or Amazon, get lucky and find it on TV to DVR for later, or rent from Disney on Demand or Google play. This time I was not so lucky. So, A Tiger Walks, we will just have to watch you another day and move on to the next movie. Perhaps by some good luck you will be unvaulted or whatever in the near future. 



On to African Cats! So exciting - our first documentary from the list with a Disney Nature movie!


So I watched this while I was crafting and thought I would just multi-tasked. It turns out this movie was way more interesting than I thought it would be (having just watched that Tale of Two Critters movie!) and I ended up sitting down and getting completely sucked in. I loved it. There were some slightly frightening and heart breaking parts, of course. I would definitely watch this one again. 

We invited some cousins over and hid my old Beanie Babies around the loft and had the kids go on a Safari and look for them like an Easter Egg Hunt. I don't know what it is, but kids always seem to like the challenge of having to find things that are hidden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment