Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Tale of Two Critters



Time to watch one of Disney's most random movies: 


This movie. I think they just followed some animals around the woods and then made up a story about them. It was very random and the narrator's voice was putting me to sleep. And I just could not believe that the end of the story was just like "the raccoon forgot all about the bear and the bear forgot all about the raccoon, it's just in their nature". How depressing that they forget their friends! I guess it is more realistic but still, I was sad. 

Since I didn't make the boys watch this one with me I decided to do the craft alone today. It was National Scrapbooking Day (yes, it's a thing) so I created a woodsy layout. 


Obviously I had to use a bunch of bears because of this movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment