Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Mom For Christmas



I was on my own this week to watch A Mom For Christmas, way after Christmas. 



I feel like I've seen this before, but who knows. There are so many movies out there where mannequins turn to life so it is hard to say. There were some sad parts and some random parts. I don't understand the dad in this story. Why is he just letting this woman into his home to stay and play with his kid? And this sales woman - what sort of magic powers does she have and why? What is up with the rest of the mannequins? The whole thing is mind boggling. But I am pretty certain I would have enjoyed it as a young pre-teen girl, before cell phones and netflix and all that. 

I was drawing a blank for an activity/craft for this one. I'm not going to lie. I talked to the kid and told him it was a movie about moms. I mentioned Mother's Day is next month so he said he would make a Mother's Day present, and then he gave it to me a month early. I'll take it! And while he crafted, I was able to have some time to craft, too! Here is his masterpiece:



No comments:

Post a Comment