Sunday, July 24, 2016

Celeste in the City


I watched Celeste in the City, which was a TV movie on ABC Family. This was not my first time seeing this movie but I forgot how much I liked it. 


First, I need to say how much I love the cast. I'm a huge Roswell fan, and Majandra Delfino is awesome. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer so seeing Nicholas Brendon in this role was funny. I also love Ethan Embry from Empire Records and Sweet Home Alabama (and a ton of other great movies, of course) so I was happy to see him have the romantic interest's role. 

The story was cute. There are lots of those "girl-gets-makeover" movies where suddenly, after taking out their ponytail and taking off their glasses, everything turns out right. I don't mind seeing 100 different versions of the same story, though. (see Cinderella)






No comments:

Post a Comment