Sunday, February 1, 2015

16 Wishes



It is time for our first DCOM! I love Disney Channel Original Movies, but haven't watched any of the ones made in the past 5 years. This one is technically not promoted as an "Original Movie", but it premiered on the Disney Channel so humor me. 


My son is in love with Debby Ryan from Jessie, so he was super excited to watch her in this movie. She's adorable in it and he ended up watching it three more times this weekend. Even though he loved it and her so much, he somehow ended up only giving three stars! I think the movie was too girly for Frank. I thought it was cute, but I kept trying to justify why there would be random birthday magic in this otherwise normal world. Also I was kind of hoping she'd at least re-wish the car back when they gave her a birthday do over. 

We decided to make a list for the kid with random activities to do and let him blow out the candles just like in the movie. He liked having the power to make all the decisions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment